Friday 29 July 2011

'Real Time With Bill Maher' Picked Up for 10th Season

Jason LaVeris/Getty ImagesBill Maher HBO kicked off Wednesday's Television Critics Association Tour session by announcing it has picked up Bill Maher's show, Real Time With Bill Maher, for a 10th season. "I'm very thankful to be at HBO," Maher said, from the stage at the Beverly Hilton. "I can't believe its been 10 years. I can't believe it's been 20 years since I started with [ABC's] Politically Incorrect." He noted that he loved being on a network that he himself watches, adding to big laughs, "I've been at other networks where i didn't watch their shit. I never watched Dharma & Greg." He continued, "I don't understand why other nets don't steal HBO's formula. Hire people you like and trust and let them do their thing." TCA Bill Maher HBO Real Time with Bill Maher TCA Summer Press Tour 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment